2011年9月22日星期四

S710 android 2.2

S710 android 2.2 

S710 android 2.2phone 3.5 inch Wifi GPS Smart Phone

You want other people praise you avant-garde fashion it? With the S710 android 2.2 started, more and more of the details have been exposed, this is coming together with the official picture, and also to determine the official name of this phone is S710 android 2.2. The different from the past phones masculine taste, the feeling is in favor of a feminine design of the phone, in fact, men use it also will very stylish. At the same time you can see in the picture S710 has a native android 2.2 pre-installed the latest version of the interface system. According to previous information, S710-one aluminum body design, and positive with a 3.5-inch Touch Screen screen, and will be powered by android 2.2 system, 768MB RAM and a 5 megapixel main camera, and battery capacity of 1600mAh. Mobile phone market is never a quiet place, competition is the eternal theme of the mobile phone market, every month there will be several new machines released before the regular interest in the mobile phone market, users can find, there has been a while before the release of a considerable number of Windows Phone7 number of mobile phone. But have to admit, the mainstream models currently on the market is the Android system, so today I introduce this phone, especially women, although his color is black, but women will not hold feel awkward, otherwise there is a noble feeling. I write to you I offer my online search to the mobile phone's poem about it, this poem is the name of the missing. I have your phone number, when I want to contact you immediately when you miss you, hear your sweet words, and think you look cute when you speak, my thoughts with the mobile phone and communicate. Do not know whether you will think of me, think I will pick up the phone when I call, I hope every day can hear your voice on the phone, so will only make me more happy. When that happens, you and I not only heard the voice of the phone, just press a few keys on the line when miss each other, so the phone call I feel you near me . After listening to this is the first station we quickly go www.buybuyseller.com to buy this phone S710 android 2.2 from http://www.buybuyseller.com/s710-android-22-phone-35-inch-wifi-gps-smart-phone-p-19014.html

没有评论:

发表评论