2011年9月5日星期一

Flying F917

Flying F917 

Flying F917Three sim card three standby wifi phone

In my 26-year-old career, I totally bought 2 phones. The first is my old loyal Nokia 1600. The second is this treasure F917 which is I want to say now. 1. This phone's cost performance is very high and cost value. It just costs a few dozen dollars. Arrived in my hand, I was attracted deeply by its beautiful appearance. 3.5-inch touch screen S8, 360 * 640 resolution, dual camera, 3.0 MPX, clear and unique style, black body. Held in hand, the unspeakable ease. 2. When I am listening to music, I feel comfortable by its loud stereo sound. Although the pixels is not high, but it's still able to satisfy me. Especially it has a separate camera button design, very convenient. 3. Internet processing speed is rather fast, anyway faster than my colleague's mobile phone. 4. The most satisfied point to me is the three SIM cards three standby. Because of the curious to it, I download many softwares, such as QQ, multi-video player, themes, multi-function e-reader, 5, TF card to 8GB automatic image and video capabilities focus, solomobi.com test. The F917 is found in www.buybuyseller.com. It's tangible benefits and easy to use. Why not buy it? Flying F917 from http://www.buybuyseller.com/flying-f917-three-sim-card-three-standby-wifi-phone-p-18932.html

没有评论:

发表评论