2015年7月16日星期四

Improve your website

Hello!

I am taking the initiative of writing to you because I have seen your
website http://tri-band-cell-phone.blogspot.com/ and I think that we could cooperate with mutual
benefit. Our main goal is to improve our websites SEO statistics: a
better Google profile means improved quality and quantity of visitors
and you certainly would like that as much as we do.

Your website http://tri-band-cell-phone.blogspot.com/ impressed me for its distinguished design and
interesting content. And this why I am contacting you: I would like to
offer you a 3-way exchange of an article, a link or a banner and I can
guarantee that this cooperation will give profits to both of our sites.
This is our job and we take high care to the quality of our exchanges.

Of course, this proposal is 100% free: we will only gain from the mutual
benefit which we are proposing to share.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would be delighted to
hear from you at your best convenience.

With kind regards,
Mike Sanders

没有评论:

发表评论